Monday, September 1, 2008

I finally figured it out!

I finally figured it out! I was gone over the weekend. My 3 beautiful daughters and I had a Girls Getaway. It was organized by Louise and hosted by Helen at Harrah's hotel at Tunica. We had a wonderful time, with lots of eating and laughing and bonding, shopping, and sitting in the Jacuzzi in our swimsuits, (and just a little slots). It was wonderful, and I'll send pictures when I figure out how. Sunday we went to Mass at Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Germantown with Mohamed and Linda and Magi, and then to brunch at Yia Yia's, and then Christie and I went shopping in Memphis AND Jonesboro before we came home. So I was tired and didn't get to the email til today. And then I had to read back to the first invitations to figure out how to get on. If this works, I'll try more later. Love, Rita

2 comments:

Sybarite Sisters said...

Wow! Rita, your Girl's Getaway sound like so much fun!

Lisa Davis said...

That's awesome Rita. I soooo wish I had sisters!! Maybe I should plan a girlfriends get-away even though I did just get back from New York, but it wasn't relaxing - fun yes, but not relaxing.